Miss to Mrs: Bridal Subscription Box Review

If you follow my Instagram stories (which if you don’t, you totally should😉), you’ll know I just got this lovely box from Miss to Mrs Boxes.

They’re a bridal subscription box that is perfect as a treat to yourself or to a loved one that’s engaged. Their boxes are full of fun things to let you enjoy your engagement since you only get to go through this once! Might as well make the most of it!

They offer month-to month subscriptions, or you can save a bit more and do 3, 6 or 8 months as well. But what if you’re getting married in more or less time than those? You can purchase the plan closest to your month number and they will actually adjust it for you so that you don’t have to go over. How cool is that?!

I was looking forward to receiving this box because I’m psyched about anything that allows me to soak up my engagement that much more. I’ve heard great things about this box and have checked our their Instagram to get a sneak peak before this baby came.

Inside the box, I got a 8 goodies that I’m going to share with you here:

1. Engagement Ring Balloon – perfect for any bridal events! I love this big balloon, it’ll be so fun to use!
  2. LOVE balloon – Another perfect addition to my upcoming bridal shower. My sister saw these and immediately said send them to her so she can use them! I love the color of this one as it matches my wedding colors!!
  3. Floral Water Bottle – I’ve used this every day since I got it. I love the colors, it’s so beautiful.
  4. Floral Checklist – I am a big to-do list type person, and this already came in handy a few times. Perfect for making multiple lists to keep things organized! When you’re planning a wedding, that’s really helpful.
  5. Ring Cleaning Wipes – Keeping your ring sparkly is a must! I’ll save some of these to put in my emergency wedding kit for the day of so all of the rings look perfect.
  6. Diamond Top Pens – These are so fun. I love the polka dots, and you can honestly never have enough pens.
  7. Fun Paperclips – These will come in handy at work, as I always have papers all over my desk.
  8. Diamond Shaped Necklace – So simple, but so cute! I love simple, dainty jewelry so it’s a win-win.

They also included 3 extra sheets across the bottom – a full list of everything inside the box, 8 Things Brides Often Regret Not Doing, and 11 Things Every Maid of Honor Should Do. Fun little fact sheets and appreciated extras!

Which item is your favorite?!

Get 30% off your first box with code “BOX” at checkout!!

Have a wonderful week all!!

XO,

Dani

*Thank you to Miss to Mrs Box for sponsoring this post!

SHOP THE POST:

11 Comments

1. Lois south wrote:

I love this. It’s super cute. My fav is the ring balloon

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  2. What fun this is! Man, I wish I had something like this when I was engaged! I love it all, but those paper clips…super cute!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  3. Stephany wrote:

This looks super fun to receive during the engagement process! Never heard of them before either. I wonder what the other boxes have in them now. I might just have to try this when I get engaged.

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  4. Danielle wrote:

Ok this is so cute!! I love the idea of giving this as a gift because I am always looking for something new and special for newly engaged friends/family ❤️ I think the ring wipes were my favorite item.

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  5. Samantha wrote:

I LOVE a good subscription box! Some day I will have to try this baby out!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  6. Great post!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  7. Jaleysa wrote:

I love the pens and the necklace.. this box definitely would have been helpful to me when I did my wedding..

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  8. Ashley wrote:

My favorite thing would have to be the engagement ring balloon! Such a neat and fun box!

Posted 7.2.18 Reply
  9. Abrah wrote:

Love this! My favorite is the floral water bottle! Great to bring to the wedding for sips between dancing!

Posted 7.4.18 Reply
  10. very nice put up, i definitely love this web site, carry on it

Posted 9.7.18 Reply
  11. some truly howling work on behalf of the owner of this site, absolutely outstanding written content.

Posted 9.13.18 Reply

Instagram

• Have you ever been so excited about something that every time you talk to someone who you see could benefit from it, you just want to tell them every single thing about it because you just want to help them? That’s how I feel about minimalism and living with less. It’s changed my life and my mindset in so many ways and all I want to do is tell people about it. But I don’t, unless they ask.
You can’t force change on people. They have to come to their own conclusions in their own time. They have to have their own inspiration *ah ha!* moments like you had. You can talk until you’re blue in the face, but they won’t HEAR you until they’re ready. The best way to show them how great something is is by being an example! Be the change you wish to see. Maybe you can inspire others with your happiness. Happy Tuesday!
  • “If you don’t have time for things that matter, stop doing things that don’t.” - @bemorewithless .
This weekend (and in general, lately) I took a little break from social media. Since I started my new job, this weekend was the first actual weekend Jake and I have spent together since we got back from our honeymoon in October. Crazy, right?! It was wonderful to spend time with family and get stuff done together and just enjoy the time we had. Making time for what’s important is so crucial to your mental health and the health of your relationships! If you’re too busy, remove the things that aren’t actually important and make time for the things that are.
  • Happy St. Patty’s Day 🍀
  • “Stop buying things you can’t afford to impress people you don’t even really like” - @msrachelhollis
I just started reading “Girl, wash your face” and I have to say, so far, I dig it. The author is very real and relatable and pretty funny. I’ve heard so many great things about it, I had to add it to my reading list.
This particular quote from the introduction really stuck out to me because it hit home so hard. I used to be that person who spent money I didn’t have to impress others that I didn’t like or didn’t even know. Looking back now I know WHY I did it, but I still wish I had been wise enough to know it was stupid and not at all important. I guess that’s all part of growing up, right? Better late to realizing it than spending my life that way!
Happy Friday, beautiful 😘
  • Is this week flying by for anyone else? We’re a few days into the Lent season, and I told myself that I would find 40 more things in my home over these 40 days to donate. We’re not even to the halfway point yet, and I’m already more than halfway there.

I have found more clothes, more things from my kitchen, more random hidden items throughout my house like old candles, pet toys, picture frames that I didn’t find in my first go through and I am happy to be getting rid of now.
It’s crazy how each time I go through my house again I find more things to part with. Things that don’t bring joy or add any value. And you may think that I’m throwing away all of the money that I’ve spent. That’s partially true. But I feel no guilt, because the money is already spent and it no longer adds value so it has to go. It’s not easy to let everything go. I still feel some attachments. But it’s gotten much easier. What are you doing for lent? Do you celebrate or like the idea of it and what it represents?
  • Happiness is Decluttering.
Since embracing the idea of a minimalist lifestyle, more than our closets have changed.
I’ve become a lot more confident and comfortable with myself. I wear less make up, curl my hair less often, and with my capsule wardrobe I put way less effort into what I wear.
This time last year, I was tanning every week, shopping constantly, only buying name brand makeup, keeping my nails and eyelashes done and trying to be like these girls I see on my Instagram feed. It was EXPENSIVE. I thought their lives looked so glamorous. Now when I see their pictures, I think of all the time, money and space they waste on that stuff, which adds no real value to their lives. People I once envied I now look at the complete opposite...I think what I have is more valuable. Have you ever had any big changes of heart? I’d love to hear about them!

the latest from @danithomblog