Working Out with Fabletics

Working out is one of the best parts of my day. It gives me the opportunity to push myself and improve in new ways all the time. One of the fun parts about working out is what I get to wear during the process. I LOVE workout clothes. As soon as I get home from work, that’s what you’ll catch me in for the rest of the night. I live for being comfortable.

I have quite a few outfits I like to workout in, but one of my favorite go-to brands is Fabletics. Mainly because of the quality of the material, but also because the price for that quality is on point. I like being able to do squats without worrying if the material is see-through, but I also don’t want to pay $120 for

If you’re unfamiliar with Fabletics, they have a few options. First, you can just shop. They have a ‘guest’ option to shop, it just doesn’t give you the discounts. Second, you can become a VIP and have access to all of the deals.

If you become a VIP, you have until the 5th of the month to Skip The Month and you won’t be charged. Otherwise, you’re charged on the 6th of the month and you can either use that credit toward a purchase or save it. You earn loyalty rewards as you shop as well, which add up if you’re an addict like me haha.

This was one of the outfits I’ve gotten from Fabletics and I love not only the colors but also the design. The back of the sports bra is fun, and it’s actually a medium impact bra so it can hold you in place while looking good. The seamless leggings are so stretchy and comfy. I wear a size small in this brand for reference, I’m 5’8” and 125 lbs. I’m normally an XS but I think this brand runs a bit small. Best part about it is returns and exchanges are free!

Fabletics typically always has an awesome deal for new VIPs. I’ve seen it change every few days to being 2 pairs of leggings for $24 (which is amazing) and $19 for your first outfit. If you sign up for their emails, you’ll get a notice of the deals even without being a VIP! That was how I started out. The $19 outfit got me hooked haha.

If you’re as into workout wear as I am, give them a try and see the difference for yourself! Click here to check it out.

Have a great Wednesday!

XO,

Dani

8 Comments

1. Roxci wrote:

I feel you! I absolutely hate it whenever I get so conscious while I’m doing my squats. How thick is the material of Fabletics btw? 🙂

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Me too! It’s the worst! It’s not overly thick to the point of being heavy, just thick enough to not show anything. The perfect happy medium 🙂 I’d say it’s like Athletica if you’ve familiar with them.

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  2. Doreen wrote:

Great article👍 Love Fabletics!

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  3. I hadn’t heard of Fabletics before but I’m interested in checking them out now. Love workout gear, I swear wearing the right outfit improves my workout haha x

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
  4. Hey Dani,
    I’ve seen so many ads for fabletics in Australia and always wondered if it was worth the hype.
    I did have one question- do you find the waistbands snug enough? The one problem I always have with high waisted leggings is that i have a very small waist and the ones that fit my butt dont sit flatteringly on my waistline.
    Thanks
    Steph

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Hi Stephanie – thanks for reaching out! I actually have had the same issue. I typically wear an XS and these leggings fit my waist just as snug as the rest of them. No gaps! They also offer XXS if you’re super tiny 🙂 I hope that helps! -Dani

Posted 6.15.18 Reply
  5. Kristianna wrote:

I’ve been so curious about Fabletics!! It sounds like a good deal. Their outfits are so cute!!

Posted 6.14.18 Reply
    • pearlsandprada wrote:

Yes they are so cute!! I’m a bit obsessed haha

Posted 6.15.18 Reply

Instagram

• 🥰Our first Valentine’s Day being married was so special! Nothing like getting a beautiful arrangement of roses, right ladies?! Jake had them use pink and lavender roses and lavender sprigs between them to fill it out instead of baby’s breath. It smells so good!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day ❤️
  • Happy Valentine’s Day!! I’m working on a little DIY a project today 😍 can’t wait to be done and see the finished result. And to celebrate ❤️ day with hubby later! I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with love. P.S. — 2 years ago I was single on Valentine’s Day and I made myself a whole cake 🎂 so don’t be afraid to treat yo’self 😎 just sayin! http://liketk.it/2zVm3 #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • The weather in the Midwest is crazy, y’all. It’s been nice the last 2 days (in the 50s) and it’s gonna snow this weekend. I’m so ready for Spring!!! 🌷
I’ve been putting together a really fun capsule wardrobe for this season to help with those transitional months before it really gets warm. I’m excited to share it all with you soon!! 😍 Happy 🐪 day!! http://liketk.it/2zTTb #liketkit @liketoknow.it
#fashiondailypost #kcblogger #midwestblogger #weekendstyle #casualoutfit #casualchic #weekendstyle #outfitstyle #styleonabudget #outfitdetails #womensfashionpost #stylesocietykc #bossgirlbloggers #modernmodesty #americanstyles #outfitposts #ltkstylestip #fashionposts #amazondeals #iadorewhatiwore #springlooks #springoutfit #springstyle #springfashion #shopthelook #stylehunter #womenwithstyle
  • Comfy casual for errands is my style 👌🏻 also I love this hat because on the days I don’t feel like doing anything with my hair, hats are a lifesaver. And dry shampoo 😂. I put a poll up on my stories yesterday asking if you guys want to see a series of posts on #cozyminimalism and the answer was an overwhelming yes! I’ve already started working on them and will start posting next week so stay tuned!! In the mean time, check out my post on 12 ways you’re wasting money on clothes and how to stop. We’re all guilty of it 🤷🏻‍♀️. Click the link in my profile to read!  http://liketk.it/2zSzn #liketkit @liketoknow.it
  • Fun fact day about my wonderful husband: Jake has this uncanny ability to make me smile and laugh even when I’m sick. I was in bed all weekend but somehow he managed to still make me feel better.
He is the king of puns and loves to make corny jokes. I’m talking real bad dad jokes. But I think they’re hilarious, and his enthusiasm and the fact that HE finds them so funny is the best part.

It’s the little things like this that showed me he was my perfect person. That and he told me he was going to marry me after 3 weeks of dating 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ which also made my laugh at the time but 9 months later he was down on one knee!
That was also the same day I tried to break up with him because I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and I was starting to like him way too much too soon. I told him I wasn’t ready for another relationship and he literally said “are you trying to break up with me? ...no. We’re gonna get married.” I busted out laughing but he was so serious.
Even then, I could tell he really believed that. Now 4 months into our marriage he still shows me every day he wants to be married to me ❤️👰🏻🤵🏻 We have to appreciate the little things like the bad jokes because the effort behind them is how people say “I love you” in other ways. Happy Monday 💕#marriedlife💍 #marriagegoals
  • It’s Friday!! Every day we deal with this intense cold, it’s a day closer to Spring 🌷😍. Shop this look at DaniThom.com or via the link in my profile 💕 http://liketk.it/2zNRA #liketkit @liketoknow.it

the latest from @danithomblog