Blog post

Working Out with Fabletics

June 13, 2018

Working out is one of the best parts of my day. It gives me the opportunity to push myself and improve in new ways all the time. One of the fun parts about working out is what I get to wear during the process. I LOVE workout clothes. As soon as I get home from work, that’s what you’ll catch me in for the rest of the night. I live for being comfortable.

I have quite a few outfits I like to workout in, but one of my favorite go-to brands is Fabletics. Mainly because of the quality of the material, but also because the price for that quality is on point. I like being able to do squats without worrying if the material is see-through, but I also don’t want to pay $120 for

If you’re unfamiliar with Fabletics, they have a few options. First, you can just shop. They have a ‘guest’ option to shop, it just doesn’t give you the discounts. Second, you can become a VIP and have access to all of the deals.

If you become a VIP, you have until the 5th of the month to Skip The Month and you won’t be charged. Otherwise, you’re charged on the 6th of the month and you can either use that credit toward a purchase or save it. You earn loyalty rewards as you shop as well, which add up if you’re an addict like me haha.

This was one of the outfits I’ve gotten from Fabletics and I love not only the colors but also the design. The back of the sports bra is fun, and it’s actually a medium impact bra so it can hold you in place while looking good. The seamless leggings are so stretchy and comfy. I wear a size small in this brand for reference, I’m 5’8” and 125 lbs. I’m normally an XS but I think this brand runs a bit small. Best part about it is returns and exchanges are free!

Fabletics typically always has an awesome deal for new VIPs. I’ve seen it change every few days to being 2 pairs of leggings for $24 (which is amazing) and $19 for your first outfit. If you sign up for their emails, you’ll get a notice of the deals even without being a VIP! That was how I started out. The $19 outfit got me hooked haha.

If you’re as into workout wear as I am, give them a try and see the difference for yourself! Click here to check it out.

Have a great Wednesday!

XO,

Dani

8 Comments

• Roxci

June 14, 2018 at 2:02 pm

I feel you! I absolutely hate it whenever I get so conscious while I’m doing my squats. How thick is the material of Fabletics btw? ๐Ÿ™‚

1. pearlsandprada

June 14, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Me too! It’s the worst! It’s not overly thick to the point of being heavy, just thick enough to not show anything. The perfect happy medium ๐Ÿ™‚ I’d say it’s like Athletica if you’ve familiar with them.

• Doreen

June 14, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Great article๐Ÿ‘ Love Fabletics!

• Lady of Spots | Paige Dawber-Ashley

June 14, 2018 at 3:23 pm

I hadn’t heard of Fabletics before but I’m interested in checking them out now. Love workout gear, I swear wearing the right outfit improves my workout haha x

• Stephanie Rumore

June 14, 2018 at 10:11 pm

Hey Dani,
    I’ve seen so many ads for fabletics in Australia and always wondered if it was worth the hype.
    I did have one question- do you find the waistbands snug enough? The one problem I always have with high waisted leggings is that i have a very small waist and the ones that fit my butt dont sit flatteringly on my waistline.
    Thanks
    Steph

1. pearlsandprada

June 15, 2018 at 9:03 am

Hi Stephanie – thanks for reaching out! I actually have had the same issue. I typically wear an XS and these leggings fit my waist just as snug as the rest of them. No gaps! They also offer XXS if you’re super tiny ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope that helps! -Dani

• Kristianna

June 14, 2018 at 11:48 pm

Iโ€™ve been so curious about Fabletics!! It sounds like a good deal. Their outfits are so cute!!

1. pearlsandprada

June 15, 2018 at 9:01 am

Yes they are so cute!! I’m a bit obsessed haha